The following information concerns the data collected during Registrations within the sites www.greenvalleysrl.com, www.greenvalleysrl.it and www.greenvalleysrl.eu or other websites and services owned by Green Valley srl.
- PURPOSE OF THE PRIVACY STATEMENT. This privacy statement describes the way in which we collect, use, share and store - or treat - your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016.
- DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA. Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "interested").
- DEFINITION OF TREATMENT. Any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
- DATA PROCESSING HOLDER. The data controller is Green Valley srl, based in Ficarra (Me), or by writing to email@example.com
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING. Responsibility for processing is Green Valley srl, based in Ficarra (Me), or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible to consult a summary of the contract between the Data Controller and the Data Processing Manager (DATA PROCESSOR AGREEMENT).
- DATA COMMUNICATION. We do not disclose your personal information to anyone, except in the cases described below. We can communicate your data only with your consent or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA. The User Data is collected to allow the Owner, also through the Data Processor, to provide its services, to contact the user and for statistical purposes. More precisely, with the registration, the e-mail address of the interested party is automatically inserted into a list of contacts to which e-mail messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to Green Valley srl product services may be transmitted. . The User's e-mail address could also be added to this list as a result of making a purchase. The interested party, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form header. With regards to statistical purposes, the Data Controller - and, unless otherwise expressly authorized, he alone - will be able to monitor and analyze traffic data to keep track of the behavior of the data subject.
- ASSIGNMENT AND / OR SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES. Green Valley srl does not share, rent or sell information regarding the interested party or other users of its website to third parties in ways other than those indicated in this privacy statement. Green Valley srl will share your personal information with third parties only if: a) Green Valley srl has the consent of the interested party; b) Green Valley srl is obliged to do so by law; c) in response to a court order or summons; d) Green Valley srl ascertains that you have violated terms and conditions or any of its policies or guidelines for use for specific products or services; d) it is reasonably necessary to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the site or network of Green Valley srl; is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Green Valley srl or its employees, the users of its website (s), or the public; e) it is necessary to satisfy your product or service order. Green Valley srl uses a payment processing company to process credit card information, as required for your order and to ensure that the transaction is secure. This processing company does not store, share, store or use your personal information for other purposes.
- MINORS. Green Valley srl does not knowingly collect information from people under the age of 16. If you enter a date of birth that indicates an age of less than 16 years, the registration will be considered void and canceled by the system.
SAFETY. We use organizational, administrative, technical and physical security measures to safeguard your data and to ensure that these are processed in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- DATA STORAGE. We will retain your data only for the time necessary to provide the products and services requested, unless we are required to keep them for longer periods as a result of laws, regulations or if necessary for the resolution of disputes or judicial checks. If your data is no longer necessary due to legal or regulatory requirements, we will take reasonable steps to destroy such data securely or to make it permanently unidentifiable. For more information on how we store personal data, you can contact the Data Controller at his email address: email@example.com
DATA ACCESS. We encourage you to check regularly that your information is accurate and up to date. If you believe they are incorrect or incomplete, you can ask to correct, update or remove this data from our Company's archives. Furthermore, you can also update your personal information by accessing our website within the protected area. If you wish, you can exercise your rights by contacting the Data Controller directly at your e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMER RIGHTS. You have the right to access, update, delete, modify or correct your personal data. More specifically, you have the right to: a) withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data at any time, where the processing is based on your consent. However, any failure to provide or revoke the personal data collected in the application form or any other personal data requested during the contractual relationship may make it impossible for our Company to establish and / or continue, in whole or in part , the contractual relationship or, to follow up the pre-contractual requests; b) limit and / or oppose the use of your data; c) request a manual review of some automated data processing activities that affect your rights; d) request a copy of your personal data held by our Company. You can exercise your rights by contacting the Data Controller directly at your e-mail address: email@example.com
- QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS. If you wish to ask questions regarding this privacy statement or the way your data is handled, you can contact the data controller directly at your e-mail address.
- DISCLAIMER. While Green Valley srl continues to work to protect your personal information, no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure, and Green Valley srl cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to Green Valley srl. The transmission of personal information is carried out at your own risk.
This privacy statement was last updated on May 25, 2018.
Green Valley srl (Data Controller)
Green Valley srl. (Data Processor)